Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wrapping It Up!

Here are a few of the pictures I took on Christmas:
Watch out world! She's loaded!

The next three pictures are pictures of the kids opening up their chopsticks from Aunt Kim. She mailed them all the way from Japan on her mission!



This is what he really wanted for Christmas!
Cecilia was pretty excited about her princess baby doll set.
My sweet nephew Cooper with my Grandma Winger. What a cute pair!
He is going to be a groovy kid!
New pj's from Grandma!
These are from Grandma too!
Surprise! They were pj's as well!

2 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

I love that first picture, looks radical! I also love the picture where Cecilia is holding her chopsticks and in the background you can see Ben on the couch. Yeah, that's what parenthood feels like!

Oveson's said...

Can I just say I love Christmas....so fun!!