Monday, February 7, 2011

The Best Purchase I Have Ever Made! (You Really Need This)

The best purchase I have ever made was snow shovels for all of my kids! If these pictures do not make you want to go out and buy some for your kids, then I am not sure what would!
In the middle of December we had an actual snow storm! This Winter has not given us very much snow, and so I am glad I actually captured it in a picture!
The hard workers!
Look at all of the snow they had to help clean up!
They really enjoy helping Dad shovel the snow!
So Helpful!
I love that smile!
Cecilia really tried to help out in the snow!

3 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Where did you find little snow shovels? Hudson ALWAYS wants to help daddy shovel and tries to use our regular shovel but it is way too heavy. Your pictures make me really, really want a little shovel! Your kids are so cute and looks like great helpers too!

TravisandTaryn Barrett said...

We bought them for our kids too and they love to help.

Brittney said...

That is so smart to have so many snow shovels! Put them all to work is an awesome idea! Plus it looks like they love it!