Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Back Again (and thankful for it)

So, I am finally posting pictures from Thanksgiving. For the first time in my life I hosted Thanksgiving at my own house. I'll admit it was a TON of fun. We loved having Ben's family come down. Here are so fun pictures that I happened to take over the weekend:
David and Erin
Grandpa Moore on his laptop.
The guys hanging out watching football!
This is the Nate's serious face...he just finished eating his pie!
I thought this was a cute one too!
I am so grateful to my brother in law helping out with the Thanksgiving dishes!
Cecilia must have thought something was pretty funny! :0)
Cousin Johnny with a cute smile on his face.
Grandma Moore is wearing Julia's turkey glasses.
Ben's sister, Emily, recently completed a CNA program and so she needed to practice on all of us!
Cecilia decorating her wand and hat.
Benson, Johnny and Julia decorating wands and hats.

3 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Kudos to you for taking on Thanksgiving! I am super intimidated of doing something like that...but then again, I don't cook great like you do.

Unknown said...

Hmmm. . . I'm hungry for pumpkin pie now. . . maybe a little weird in February?

korvesem said...

Wow...Erin looks so much like Pam in that one picture!