Tuesday, February 22, 2011

All about C

So, this post is dedicated to my youngest...CC, C or Cecilia....you never know which name she will choose to go by! There are some pictures of her from tumbling and from a school field trip:
Cecilia waving to Julia and me! What a cutie!
Waiting in the circle with her friends.
She just finished doing a roll!

Here are a few pictures I took when Cecilia had a preschool field trip to the Dinosaur Museum:
Here she is looking at the delightful skull of a Mountain Goat or Sheep...or something!
Cecilia really enjoyed spending the afternoon at the museum with her preschool friends!

2 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

She is growing up so much! She already looks so different from when I saw her last. Still a super cutie, though!

Erica said...

Oh the days and joys of tumbling!!! CC just cracks me up! She is so cute. I'm glad she and Mara are friends. What a fun field trip to the museum.