Sunday, February 27, 2011

Page!

For Presidents Day weekend we were lucky enough to be able to drive down to Page Arizona and visit my sister Kelly and her husband Lucas. We all had a wonderful time and were able to see a lot of things in the Page area!
In this picture they are waiting for their Aunt Kelly to read to them in her 3rd grade classroom.
They enjoyed having their aunt read to them.
The kids loved seeing Kelly's classroom!
The bridge of the the Glen Canyon Dam. Kelly's husband Lucas works at the Dam.
Look at a diorama together.
The diorama that they were looking at that shows the set up of the Glen Canyon Dam.

They are such good friends!
They were literally attached at the hip during our visit! Cecilia and Kelly were sharing a jacket!
What a great smile Benson!
It looks at if she is contemplating the mysteries of life!
Julia, Kelly and CC we are at a scenic outlook near the Glen Canyon Dam.
My sister Kelly the kids and I. Kelly's husband had been working some grave shifts and so he was home sleeping.
Our Fam
Ben and Benson checking out the Horseshoe Bend. I made Ben hold Benson's hand!! Just a few feet in front of them is a steep cliff....
Kelly and CC. They were quite the buddies.
This is called the Horseshoe bend. It is so beautiful. If I had been braver I would have captured the whole scene.
I thought this was a neat picture. I liked the way that each person is progressively more and more blurred.
Julia found these shells on the beach.
I told her to say cheese, and she decided to pose with a cup of sand!
My sister Kelly with her new dog! This dog really is a woman's best friend!

The family
Looking at the Lake together!

1 comment:

Erica said...

What a great trip! We've been to Page Arizona but I've never seen the dam! Glad you could go down and see your sister!