Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just when you thought Christmas was over....

These are pictures taken around Christmas time of random Christmas type activities:
Benson playing in a relay race at his class party.
Cecilia is so good. She always has to tag along with me to all of the class parties. I think she has a lot of fun at Benson's though.
Benson eating a cookie at his class Christmas party.
Julia after her class Christmas program. I have a video clip of Julia singing a song with her class down at the bottom of the post.
Benson with his blue Christmas tree!
The girls with their own pink Christmas tree.


This is the video clip of Julia singing with her class.

1 comment:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

What fun little Christmas trees! Those treats look so yummy! I never make any treats...I just buy something from the store. Your kids are super cute!