Monday, October 4, 2010

RIP June

So, I debated about whether or not to continue with my blog, and I came to the conclusion that I would. I am in the process of trying to play catch up. This post is supposed to put June to rest... Well, at least tie up the rest of the pictures for June.
Grandma and Grandpa Blau bought a new swing set this Summer! The kids were so excited! The kids are swinging on it in this picture!
Benson lost his first two teeth this Summer. My mom actually pulled both of them out when we were up visiting! Here is a picture I took right after the first tooth came out.
We went to the Fun Park with Grandma and our Blau cousins. Here is our sweet cousin Janie!
Julia having a good time at the Fun Park!
Julia looking at the animals.
My Nephew Alton with a cute smile!
Grandma and Grandpa
Kelly with my niece Beverly
I thought that the expression on Julia's face was pretty comical...who knows what she was thinking!
Benson was trying to feed the ducks? I thought this was another funny picture.
Cecilia, Janie and Julia hanging out at the Willow Park.

4 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

I'm glad you decided to continue your blog. I really enjoy reading it. You got some good pictures! We recently tried going to the Willow Park Zoo for FHE. Hudson was so excited. But when we got there at 7:00 it was closed. Apparently, they close at dusk. Your pictures make me want to try again before the weather gets too cold (is it too late?).

Erica said...

Way to go on your blog! So cute! What fun pictures of family! Glad you didn't give up on your blog! Keep it up!

Valerie said...

Congrats on killing June... (tee hee)
For real, I should follow your good example and try posting something on my blog!

I like all the pictures you posted, but I gotta say that picture of Alton is hilarious. My boy is going through an awkward phase in the "say cheese" department. The silly part is that his genuine smiles are truly one of my sweetest joys as a mom-- I just can't seem to capture them on camera. He's too enthusiastic!

(Sorry for the long comment...)

Unknown said...

Yay for the post! I love it! :)