Sunday, October 24, 2010

School is Finally Here!

So, my school post is finally here! I am starting to become more caught up! Here are the first day of school pictures for all of my kids! They are all in some type of school this year. I can't believe it! Time sure flies by to quickly. I also have a shocking picture down toward the bottom of the post, and so look out for that!Benson's first day as a first grader!
Julia on her first day of school ever!!! It is a long hard road, but well worth it sweetheart!!
Benson and Julia together on Julia's first day of school. Benson had already been going to school for a week when this picture was taken. They test the Kindergartners the first week of school.
I had to provide a picture of Cecilia for her preschool Welcome Board. This is the picture I took the day before preschool.
I took this of Cecilia right before I took her to preschool.
Shortly after school started we walked into the girls room and this is what Julia found on Cecilia's bed!!! I was pretty freaky!
Julia's class had a back to school Teddy Bear Picnic Parade. Here is a picture that I took of her class afterward! She is on the left hand side, and in the middle row.

5 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

They look so cute and grown up. I love the girls' outfits, it seems like there are such cute outfits for little girls these days. Scorpion, very freaky!

Amber Chappell said...

We had a scorpion just like that one when I was in high school. Her name was Harriet. Super cool to watch her stalk crickets but I never dared pick her up. How did you get it out of your house?

Oveson's said...

so scary...got to love those critters. Super cute kiddos!!

Unknown said...

What beautiful kiddos!! I haven't seen them in so long! I can't believe how big they all look but especially Cecelia!

Moores said...

Somehow Ben put the scorpion in to a glass jar. Then, he ran it up to the wilderness up by our house. I wanted it to DIE though!! :)