Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lagoon in June

We went to Lagoon in June with most of my family. This Summer has been so crazy that I am just now posting pictures from it: Julia and her cousin Janie
Benson and his cousin Alton
She had a great day!
Benson on a dragon
The kids always love the train ride.
Waiting in line for the squid octopus ride.
Cecilia loved the boat ride, she went on it a lot. It was funny because this is the first year that Benson thought it was a boring ride. He must be growing up!
Beep! Beep! Here we come!
A nice trip around the track.
The last ride of the night!! They had to pretty much kick us out after this ride!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

How fun!!! That looks like a blast, and I can't believe how big Val's kids look! It's fun to see pics of them on your blog too! For some reason I forgot that Lagoon had kids rides, and it looks like a blast we will have to try it next year!

Unknown said...

That is so awesome! It reminded me of the couple of times my family got to go to Lagoon with your family when we were younger. Great times :) I'm so glad you guys had fun!

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

So I went to write a comment and pretty much was going to write exactly what Brittney wrote--that it's fun to see Val's kids and your kids on here and that I didn't realize Lagoon had so many kid rides. And then I read Michelle's comment and it reminded me of the last couple times I went to Lagoon with you. I think our senior year was the last time. It seems like such a long time ago.