Thursday, August 12, 2010

Camping

We went camping with my entire family at the beginning of June. My kids loved playing with their cousins from my side of the family. We went up Logan canyon to our favorite group site. Benson and his cousin Alton.
Julia, Cecilia and their cousin Janie

Myself, Kim and Kelly


Cecilia
The Logan River
A hiking we will go!
My sister Kelly and Niece Beverly
Stopping to take a break!
A picture of the mountains on our hike. My Grandma and her dog came up to spend the day with us. Cecilia and I snuggling up around the fire the last night of the trip.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

I love Logan canyon!! That looks so beautiful! Makes me sad we haven't gone camping this year! Love the pictures they are really good!

Valerie said...

That was a really fun camping trip. I am SO glad that I decided to stay and camp even though Leonard was so "small" at the time. We just haven't got another camping trip pulled off... even in our backyard... so I'm glad we went that once this summer.

Great pics. From your mom's camera?

Moores said...

LOL Val! John downloaded his pictures onto my parents computer and I put them on my blog. I forgot to bring my camera camping, and so I had to steal his pics!