Monday, August 9, 2010

Leonard's Blessing

Here are some pictures of my family on the day of my Nephew, Leonard's baby blessing. It was an awesome day, it was so neat that all of my family could be there. These pictures were taken the begining of June. Rise and shine!
Good morning!
Wake up sleepy head!
Cousins jumping on the trampoline together
My Nephew Leonard
Me enjoying the meal!
Two Granddaughters hanging out with Grandpa!
The two Grandmas doting over baby Leonard
Ben visiting with Val's family
My Dad made a homemade slide for the kids to go down!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Yay for a super cute and chubby baby! He really is a chunk! But how adorable I love his little suit!

Valerie said...

Hey, I know that baby...

You realize he is like 9 pounds heavier now? I think he was 13 or 14 pounds at the beginning of June when we blessed him.