Thursday, May 3, 2012

WARNING: THERE MAY BE HUGS AND TEARS

 In December my youngest sister, Kim, came home from serving a mission to Japan!  It was such a wonderful moment in our lives!  We sure missed her.
It was so amazing to see my little sis after a year and a half!

My parents were to first to hug her!

Then the nieces and nephews ran over!

Then, she met her newest nephew for the first time!  Cooper was like, "What is going on here!"

She thought Leonard had gotten so much bigger!

Liz was so emotional!

Most of the grandkids!

All of them!

BRRRR!  It was cold at temple square!

We had to borrow gloves and hats.....I did not bring any!

Love this guy!  :)  (Not the Santa guy in the background....Benson.)


Benson loves hanging out with Leonard.

I loved the facial expressions!

Look at Cecilia's fingers!

I think Janie did not realize she was getting bunny ears!

We are so glad to have Kim back from Japan!  We love her!

No comments: