Thursday, May 17, 2012

CEU BB

Two of my sisters waiting to watch the girls perform at the CEU girls basketball game.

Benson loved the girls basketball game.   After the girls basketball game, the boys team played.  Benson convinced my Dad and Ben to stay and watch the second game with him. 

I spiked my Nephew, Coopers, hair!  Pretty awesome!

Here the girls are waiting in the bleachers for half time to perform.

They are having a little pow wow before the performance.

Here they are running out onto to the floor to perform.

Julia and Cecilia are both toward the back here.

So this is the Jell-o I made for the dinner before the performance.  Every other layer had fruit in it.  It was pretty awesome.  I was so happy that it actually made it out of the mold without breaking apart.  By the way....both of the CEU teams lost that night......

1 comment:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Nice jello! The girls are adorable in their cheer performance. That's cool they get to perform at actual games.