Saturday, May 19, 2012

After the Baptism

I really need to get some pictures from my Mom of Benson's baptism.  I was to busy to take any at the time.  Here are a few pictures that I took afterward.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Moore for the scriptures and case!



P.S.  Thank you for the Childrens Songbook as well!

P.P.S.  Also thank your for the wooden dinosaur models.

It was fun watching Benson open his gifts!

My parents gave Benson a complete set of all of the state quarters.

Benson loves money!



Liz and Courtney gave him five dollars worth of quarters in pennies.

What a great picture of Ben!

2 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

They are growing up so fast! Baptized already?!?!! He looks so handsome in his suit. What an awesome day.

Brena and Brendan said...

I cannot believe Benson already was baptized!!!! How fun! They really do grow up so fast!!!