Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Moab

Riding the fake wildlife!

Hanging out at the visitors center.

Balance Rock

Benson had a great time hiking!

I love watching these three have a great time together!


Having fun climbing around on the rocks!

How  cute!  Ben and Cecilia hanging out together!

We had so much fun having my parents down to go to Moab with us.  I caught this cute picture of the two of the walking together.  I thought it was pretty sweet!


Ben carrying Cecilia

Awesome picture of Benson!

Cecilia loved climbing around on the rocks!

They had a great time on the hilly rock formations!


We had a great time going to Moab in February.  We had so much fun that we are planning to go on a trip again in October!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

That looks like a really fun adventure... the kind of thing my kids would really enjoy! You caught some great pictures that day.