Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!!!! :)

The last few days, the weather has been so amazing!!! It makes me believe winter could finally be at its close...I hope!! Here are some random pictures from the last few days. They include some cute shots of the girls, our "green dinner" and some soccer camp pictures! I love this picture of Julia, yesterday the girls were out on the front porch, and they both looked so cute that I had to take a few pictures!
Cecilia has been hiding her smile a little more lately, and so I felt lucky to be able to capture this one!
This is our green dinner! I was given the great idea by my friend Erica to make clover pancakes. I was going to just make green blobs, but the clovers are so much better! I know the eggs look gross, but they tasted okay!
A close up shot of Cecilia at the soccer camp.
I caught this shot of Benson kicking the ball into the goal!
Julia's turn!
Julia and her buddy waiting for their turn!

Benson and his friend waiting as well!My two kiddos! They were so excited to be able to go to the camp together!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Yay for spring! What cute pictures! Your pancakes turned out fabulous! I'm love it! Ty saw his picture on your blog and was a little surprised to see himself!! Too cute. I'm glad Ty has Benson at soccer camp.