Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kites...but no wind!

A week and a half ago, we went to "Free Kite Day"! The kites, hot dogs and soda were all FREE! All I can say is that nothing beats free! They only thing that could have made the day any better would been if there had been more wind! Oh well, if we ran with our kites we could create our own wind! I guess there is always a positive side to things! She looked so cute cuddling up next to me! I could not help but to take a picture!
Here is a picture of Benson looking out on Price. On our way home Ben took us to a outlook. We checked things out with our binoculars, and it was pretty neat!

Benson with his lunch!
"How do I eat this thing?"

He tried really hard to run with it!
They are such good buddies!
I love his smile!

"How do I fly this thing?"

3 comments:

Erica said...

What a fun day! We wish we could have gone! I love free food and free activities!

Valerie said...

We've got plenty of wind, but no kites! I like all the pictures you posted.

Brittney said...

Free really is the best! How fun! You should have had some of the wind down here, it has been maddness! Too bad I can't ship you some! Looks like a blast though!