Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Where Are My Babies!!!

My baby is really not a baby anymore!!! She just had her third birthday on March 7th!! My Mom, Dad, sister Liz and brother in law Courtney all came down to help celebrate! I forgot my camera when we went out to eat and bowling, but here some pictures that I took:


She wanted a Strawberry cake, and she also wanted to lick the bowl!
Julia also helped make the cake.
She seemed to have a lot of My Little Pony presents. Here is one from Grandma and Grandpa! We opened presents the day before her birthday.

Aunt Liz and Uncle Courtney gave her a Snow White Doll and some bubbles! Thanks!


Here is a picture with Cecilia and all of her presents!
Grandma and Grandpa gave Benson a giant Bakugan!
They gave Julia a cute My Little Pony.
Here they are cuddling with Grandma before bed the night before Cecilia's birthday.

Hanging out with Grandma!
Liz and Benson playing the Wii!
Ben and Courtney were having a rough game of NBA live on Courtney's XBox.
Here is her Dora cake.
A cute little smile on my little cutie!
Here she is, blowing out her candles!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I can't believe that she is three all ready! Holy cow time is flying. Your kids are all so cute they have the cutest little smiles.

Valerie said...

I love all the pictures! It makes me even more excited to come in June. Good job on her Dora cake! If Beverly gets a cake this year, it'll be a Dora cake! (Big if, since we'll be driving to Utah on her birthday! I guess we could celebrate late.)