Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Weddding!

This last weekend my cousin Travis was married! We had a great time at the wedding and the reception. Here is our proof! Kelly and the girls!
I think they got Uncle Courtney!

A handsome smile!

It was the perfect day, especially if you consider that it was March!
Kelly, Benson and my Grandma.
Grandma Robyn with CC!
Here comes the bride and groom!
Here we are hanging out at my Uncle Shawn's in between the wedding and reception.
Kim and Benson
My Uncle Shawn, Benson and Grandma
My Mom with Julia
A silly face!
He loved the refreshments!
Court and Julia dancing.
Liz and Court dancing.
Kelly and Lucas
Grandpa smiling!
Kim and Julia
Ben and I
CC and Court Ben and CC
My Aunt Laurie dancing with Julia

My Mom with Benson.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Thanks for sharing all these pictures. I loved the ones with all the couples dancing and celebrating at the reception.