Saturday, April 4, 2009

Trails End Easter Egg Hunt

Every year the "Trails End Realty" hosts an Easter egg hunt for the local kids. It is one of the best ones to go to, because not only do the kids receive candy, but they can win toys as well. If you pick up an egg with a ticket inside you win something special. The kids each won a stuffed bunny! Here are a few of the pictures:

I thought that Julia looked so precious in this picture! It is so funny because she really hates this coat! I love it. I told her today that if they made one big enough for me I would wear it all the time!
Benson loved the Easter egg hunt! What is not to like about an Easter egg hunt though? Easter eggs, candy and fluffy bunnies!
Cecilia woke up right before we left to go to the Easter egg hunt. I think in the pictures you can tell, because she looks half asleep!

3 comments:

Amber Chappell said...

You are the most awesome mom Charity. It seems like you guys go to everything. We had planned on going to the Easter Egg hunt but chickened out because it seemed too cold yesterday. Now I wish we had gone!

Brittney said...

you do some of the funnest things with your kids! Looks like a lot of fun!

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

What fun! That is a really cute picture of Julia. Reminds me of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz for some reason. I like her coat too. I would wear it if it was in my size also. Your kids are all so cute! That is nice for them to do this for the kids. I am also impressed your kids weren't afraid of the giant bunny or clown.