Saturday, April 25, 2009

Great Great Grandma Buchanan's Birthday Party!

This is my kids Great Great Grandma! She is so amazing! It was great that we could all get together to celebrate her ninety fourth birthday!

For some reason Cecilia would not take her hand off of her mouth! I still liked the picture though!
Grandpa Blau and three of his four Granddaughters! The neat thing about this picture is that it was not posed! I just looked over and they were all sitting together like that!I love Cecilia's smile in this picture!
Benson with his cousin Janie! They had a lot of fun together!My brother John with his baby Beverly! She is named after our Grandma Beverly Winger who is in the picture down below:This is me with my Grandma Winger, I was so happy that my eyes were no closed. It seems like I am so unphotogenic lately! Here is a picture of some of my family at the birthday party!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Wow, in that last picture, you can really see the glow coming from Courtney... he's so angellic! ha ha

You got some really great pictures at that party! I love Cecilia's smile in that one picture too. She is adorable all the time, so it's fun when the camera catches that.