Friday, March 27, 2009

Preparedness Fair


Once a year Carbon County hosts a preparedness fair, and the kids always love to go! Here is a summary of the activities:

A picture with me and the kids! Of course, my eyes are closed!

A picture with Smokey the Bear. Cecila did not want to be involved in this! He looked scary to her!
This was a car crash simulator that was at the preparedness fair. The kids loved it!

Benson loved this! It was almost as good as a Lagoon ride!
Julia wanted three turns!
This is picture of them by the helicopter that flew in for the fair.It was so windy and cold there! Look at Julia's hair!

6 comments:

Valerie said...

You are such a good mom for finding out about these things and taking your kids to them! (And remembering to bring your camera...)

Your kids are very naturally cute, of course, but I gotta say that you are very talented at doing kids' hair. Love it!

rossl said...

I agree, it seems like you guys are always doing something fun! I am impressed that your older kids weren't scared of McGruff or Smokey. And that is a hoot that they enjoyed the simulator so much!

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Whoops! I guess I was logged in as Ross! The above comment was from me!

Brittney said...

How fun a preparedness fair! that is a fun idea! And you are an awesome mom for taking three kids around, how do you do it? I am nervous with only two!

Julie said...

I can't believe I missed this. I didn't even hear anything about it. Bummer!

Moores said...

Thanks guys! I get pretty bored sometimes, and so I am always looking for anything new to do... Julie, next year I will make sure you know! :)