Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pay it Forward!

Here is how it works-- the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me sometime during this year. If you do not live close by please leave me your address. What it is and when it arrives will be a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment here, put a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going! Then come back and let me know you are going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your surprise! Remember only the first 3 will qualify! Good luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll do it Charity! This could be fun huh :) Instead of mailing anything though you should just visit it us in Cedar when it gets warm- if it ever stops snowing that is!! :)

McKette said...

Sounds fun. I'm in.