Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cecilia's Two Year Old Birthday!

I can't believe that my baby is two now! It has all gone by so quickly for me! I have loved every minute of my time with her, from day one she has been a mellow easy child. I am so grateful for that! She actually celebrated the day of her birthday with my parent's and siblings up in Cache Valley. I was visiting Ben's sister and her family at the time. We had a little birthday party for her before we left, and here are a few of the pictures down below:

She really liked this new princess dress.
She was wearing some of her new make up here!


She really wanted Barbie princess cupcakes!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so sweet! She is such a little angel!

Brittney said...

Your little girl is just so cute! I love that she wanted Princess barbie cupcakes! How cute! Hope she had a good birthday.

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

That is good that she is an easy child! She looks so sweet! Especially with her princess dress. I think she looks a lot like Julia.

Valerie said...

Two years old already! Where has the time gone? I remember when she was first born what a sweet, good baby she was. Now she's a sweet, good "terrible-two-year-old" -- haha. Maybe she'll skip the terrible part!

Moores said...

LOL! Thanks guys! She has been super sweet! I hope she skips the terrible twos!