Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What happens when.....?

....you have a big girl in the house?
She gets to go to preschool!
We love our special CC, and I am so glad she gets to go to preschool!



.....Dad is in charge?
Ben thought it was so funny that he took some pictures to document it!If I had been home she would have been in trouble, but since Dad was in charge it was super funny!



.......a hummingbird gets stuck in the house?
We walked in our house one afternoon and noticed that our sliding door was slightly ajar. Then I heard a loud thumping noise. A hummingbird had entered the house and was flying into sliding glass door trying to find an exit.
By the time I grabbed my camera to take a picture Benson had already caught the hummingbird! I was worried it was injured, but when we brought it outside to let it go it flew away!

This concludes my first segment of What happens when.....? Who knows, maybe I will make another post like this in the future!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok I know this is bad but is that Julia in the mud? Or Cecelia? Either way it is pretty funny. . . from where I'm sitting at least :)

Moores said...

Lol!! It was Julia! I will admit that it is funny. I am just glad Ben cleaned her up!

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

I LOL'd at the "dad is in charge". How funny!

A hummingbird in the house...that made me shiver. Too creepy for me.

Erica said...

What a great post! Too funny!! I love having CC in preschool! She is such a sweet girl! I can't believe Benson could catch the hummingbird! That's crazy it flew in your house!

Valerie said...

This is a great post!