Thursday, September 8, 2011

One Fine Day!!

A few Saturdays ago my kids came to Ben and I and said they would like us to come watch their performance. They set up chairs and a radio with a kids CD inside. We sat for thirty minutes watching them perform.
Even Benson did a dance!
Cecilia dressed up for the occasion! What a rock star!!
Julia loves to dance!
Benson has quite the serious face...
A dancing blanket even showed up as the finale.
Shortly after the dance performance we went fishing at the new fishing pond in Price.
All of the kids caught a fish!
Good job Cecilia!!

5 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Those kids need an agent! Get their show on the road!

Fun that everyone caught a fish. No one fishes in my family.

Valerie said...

I used to put on shows with Kristi when we were little! My kids have never done that sort of thing for me, though. I love that your kids did that! You were smart to snap some pictures!

Julie said...

Cute!

Where is the new fishing pond? (do you mind sending me a FB response so I get it? I probably won't remember to check back here. Thanks, Charity!)

Oveson's said...

Oh my heck so super fun!!! I will say I saw cecilia's outfit and I felt like I was in the 80's So cute! WE really need to go to the new pond and try it out. Hey by the way your house looks so cute!! I love the colors you chose. You for sure got your labor in on "labors day"...way to go superwoman!!

Kathy Hj said...

kids are so fun! I didn't know about the fishing pond. I'll have to ask you where it is!