Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Rewards of Persuasion!

A few days ago, the kids heard me talking to Ben about how the State firefighters convention was here in Price and that they were going to be have fireworks later in the evening. I asking him if he thought we should go. We were both a little undecided because it would mean that we would not get home until pretty late. Our kiddos did their best to persuade us to go, and I am glad that they did. The State of Utah has recently changed its firework laws allowing members of the state to now purchase once illegal fireworks and shoot them off.
I will have to admit that a seven year old can be very convincing!
Cecilia had a great time!
Julia was a little scared because we happened to park right next to where they were shooting them off. The fireworks burst just above our heads!

It was incredible what types of fireworks are now legal!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Way to give in!! I wish we could have seen the fireworks! I heard they were great!

Kelly Stoddart said...

It was really fun! LOVE SUMMER!

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

I'm glad they convinced you, it looks like fun!