Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Part Two

I made my last end of the year post before Benson was done with school. I wanted to post some pictures from his last few days of school. He had a school field day and a class program.
Yes....my son is wearing a skirt! Well at least he was for a few minutes! It was part of a relay race at the schools field day activity.
Cecilia could have participated, but she wanted to watch most of the activities.
Wow!!! What a mess!
Can anyone say, "LIMBO!"
The girls participated in a water game together!
Benson loved the giant slide!
The Kindergartners were out of school early, and so Julia went around with Benson's class.
This was kind of like a dunk machine. If the other person hit the target the person on the chair had a downpour of water dumped on them!
Somebody just got Benson wet!
Julia waiting for Benson's 1st grade program to start.
The class getting ready for the end of year program.
Benson loved his teacher Mrs. Broadbear! He learned so much this year!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I can't believe school is out!! Now let's play and have fun this summer!! Did you by chance see if Ty is in Benson's class next year? I'm hoping so!!