Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Can't Believe This!

I really can't believe that my youngest is now four years old! Where has the time gone! My kids are all growing up to quickly! She wanted to have a birthday party, but my rule has been that I will not throw a birthday party for my kids until they are in school. She had a friend over the night before her birthday thought, and that made her really happy. We are going to be going to Disney on Ice "for her birthday" later this week as well. We have never been, and so we are really looking forward to it!
Good morning birthday girl!!
She can't wait for her arm to be better so that she can go outside and ride her scooter!
She was pretty excited to be able to get these new princess dress up shoes.
She is wearing her new Dora dress up outfit and using her new princess camera!
Winger's is a very smart company! If you fill out postcards with your child's birthday information, they will send you a coupon for a free kid's meal! This always makes my kids want to go there for their birthdays! So, here we are at Winger's for her birthday dinner! I think we usually end up only going there for random birthdays.
This free dessert for her birthday was really as delicious as it looks!
She is waiting patiently for her Dad to blow out the candles on her Coldstone cookies. We had cake the night before with some friends, and so we were not in the mood for cake again. We thought it would be fun to try these out. They were delicious. After the dessert we shared at Winger's we each decided to just have a bite of the cookie and save the rest for tomorrow.
The candles are ready to be blown out! Yahoo! Happy birthday Cecilia!

7 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

She looks so happy in those pictures! Four! Really?! Time passes too quickly. Except when it doesn't.

What great presents! And that is smart of Winger's to know that they can get the parents to eat there if they send the kids a coupon.

Kelly Stoddart said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't know that about Winegars I am going to go fill out a postcard!

Erica said...

Happy Birthday CC!! She is such sweet and happy little girl! So glad she is Mara's friend! It looks like she had quite the celebration! I'll have to fill out a card for my kids' too!

Moores said...

It is a great deal when you can have your kids eat free, plus a free dessert!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday CC! We are going to Disney on Ice on Thursday. When are you going? It would be really fun to see you there.

Moores said...

How fun that you are going on Today Jamie! We are going tomorrow! It would have been cool to have run into you guys!

Oveson's said...

Love love love the shoe collection . A girl can't have to many shoes I say.....happy birthday girly....what a cutie