Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bravery at its Best!

Earlier this winter my boys attempted two ice fishing trips with some friends. None of these trips would have been documented, but one of our friends took pictures and gave them to us. Maybe Ben chooses not to take any pictures because he knows maybe just maybe I will not let them go again!
This is where they ended up ice fishing. They initially were higher up the mountain.
Some deer

These pictures are all of their first location higher up the mountain. There is a video clip down below of what the weather conditions were like. Then they decided to go somewhere else...I wonder why.




Here is a little clip of the snowstorm they tried to fish in!

4 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

The pictures are gorgeous, such pretty background. But, after watching the video, I thought, "Those poor kids!" Did they have fun?

Moores said...

They came home and said that they had fun! Benson always is up for going!!

Erica said...

I think the boys are crazy for going out in such cold weather and fishing! But Ty and Nate sure had fun on their ice-fishing trip with your boys!!!

Moores said...

I am glad they had fun Erica! I know my guys had a great time too!