Monday, March 14, 2011

An Awesome Time!

We went up North this last weekend for what felt like a very quick trip! We were able to go to Disney on Ice, go to Ben's brother's endowment and spend time with family. It does not get much better than that!
Cecilia with the Mickey Mouse ears that Grandma bought her while we were waiting for Disney on Ice.
Here is Benson with his ears. The theme of the night was different celebrations.
Julia
Ben and my Dad
Cecilia cuddling up with her Aunt Emily!
Grandma Robyn with Julia waiting for Disney on Ice to begin.
Ben's sister Emily
The "Unbirthday Celebration"
Benson enjoying his evening!
The Valentines Day celebration
Grandpa Blau and Cecilia dancing to the music in their seats!
This was a picture of a the Hawaiian Luau celebration.
Julia and Ben's sister Emily enjoying the evening.
Christmas was the grand finale celebration! What an amazing night!

While we were up North we went to the temple with some of Ben's family for his Brother endowment at the Ogden Temple.
Ben's new Step-Mother Mary, his Brother Stephen and his Dad.
Ben and his brother Stephen. Stephen is going to be leaving to go to Honduras next month.
Ben and I in front of the Ogden Temple. This temple is very special to us. Both of our parents were married there, and we both received our endowments there. Next month they are going to be totally renovating it. It was neat to have our pictures taken in front of it before that happened.
This is my cute Nephew Cooper. I think he is one of the most happy babies I have ever seen! It was so fun to be able to see him again. We were able to hang out with him when we were up visiting at my Mom's.

5 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Charity that outfit you are wearing in front of the temple is SOO cute! You are so good looking! Disney on Ice looks like so much fun, I'm glad you guys got to go! Cooper is getting big, weren't we just at the baby shower for him? I guess by now I should realize that time flies!

Erica said...

What a fun weekend! Glad you guys could get away, see family and have fun! I have never been to disney on ice, but after seeing your cute pictures I want to take my kids there!

Kelly Stoddart said...

How fun! I took Kyanna to Disney Princess on Ice it was so much fun. I think I might of had more fun than her. Thank goodness for quick get away trips!

Moores said...

Thanks everybody! It was alot of fun, and luckily we were able to get in half off with kraft cheese wrappers! How fun that you were able to go Kelly!

Oveson's said...

So so fun!!!! We love Disney on ice..