Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pass a Mallow Please!

Two guys in my ward both turned thirty this week, and so their wives planned a joint surprise cook out! I found out toward the end of the evening that Benson had eaten twenty marshmallows!! I was seriously worried that I would be seeing them later on! He was somehow able to keep all of them down! Lucky me!! I thought this picture was funny because if you look closely, you will notice that there is a marshmallow flying past Benson's head! It was quite the shin dig!!
Julia did a great job cooking her own hot dog!

He had a great time playing Frisbee, roasting marshmallows and running around with a herd of other kids!

She was such a glorious mess by the end of the evening!!

4 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Ha, ha, talk about action shot! That's amazing you caught the marshmallow flying! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Erica said...

What a fun night! That was sure a lot of marshmallows Benson, I'm surprised he didn't complain of his tummy hurting!

Brittney said...

How fun, and twenty marshmallows!! I bet he had a great time! So jealous about doing a cook out that sounds like a blast. And so impressed your kids cooked their own stuff!

Oveson's said...

Its a great year to turn thirty...I love the marshmelow action!! That is awesome!!