Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The One That Did NOT Get Away!

Last Saturday, Ben took the kids fishing, and I stayed home to get caught up on yard and housework! It was a much needed break for all of us! Ben and the kids love fishing, and I love doing house/yard work all alone! It can be very relaxing to pull weeds in quiet.....especially when quiet can be such a hard thing to find! So, I planted peas, and Benson and Ben both caught fish.
Ben said Benson caught this one all by himself! They were both pretty proud!

Julia wanted her picture taken with Benson's fish!

Of course, Cecilia wanted to hold it too! I love the expression on her face!

6 comments:

THS - 45th Reunion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica said...

Oops! Sorry Charity--I was signed in to another blog!! Ha! Anyway, a dad that will take all three kids fishing is a keeper! That's great. You probably got done a lot more without the kiddos around than you could with their 'help'!!

The Graves.... said...

Ew, they are brave.

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

I love the look on the fish's face and on Ceclia's face in that last picture! Our kids are great, but it is so nice to have a day off sometimes!

Oveson's said...

Wow those are some good looking fish. How fun!!

Unknown said...

I love these pictures!! And I love the title of the post- so appropriate ;)