Saturday, April 10, 2010

Emily, Erin, Johnny and Nathan!

We went to Ben's sister's house on the Thursday of Benson's spring break and spent the afternoon hanging out. The kids had a great time. Here are some fun pictures! I told Cecilia to smile for the picture! This is what I got!!
Nate was so cute!! He would let us all hold him! Benson was so happy about it!

Erin and Nate!


My buddy boy!

Cecilia, Emily, Julia and Johnny!
They had a great time playing with the toys!

Ben's sister Emily and Julia snuggling.

2 comments:

The Graves.... said...

So, I am an idiot. I looked at the first picture and was like "wow, they have the same entertainment center as me", then I looked at the next one and was like "wow, that looks like my coffee table", oh wait, this was at my house!!! I need more sleep!

The Sandersons said...

They look like they had so much fun. I love seeing all of the pictures you guys put up, but sometimes I feel sad when I see these because we are so far away. I wish Reya could be there too.