Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kelly's Wedding Pictures....(In time for her two month anniversary!!)

So, my sister has been married now for almost two months!! I am finally posting some proof of it! There are several reasons that it has taken me so long. First of all I took pictures with my mom's camera, and not mine....because I accidentally left mine at home! Secondly, life is busy and so things are often put on the back burner. This was my parent's fourth child to be married in the Logan Temple! The week surrounding the wedding was very bittersweet! I was so happy to see the joy of the wedding, but unfortunately my mom could not be at the wedding or reception. She was hospitalized due to a severe asthma attack. The doctors were afraid to have her released for the ceremony. It was neat seeing how my family pulled ourselves together despite the sadness of missing our mom. Kelly and her husband Lucas were some of the most brave and heroic people I have ever seen! I am so proud of the way they conducted themselves through everything. Here they are leaving the Temple!
A cute pose!
The girls of the family.
The boys!! Benson wanted to be included, and so he ran over and jumped in the picture! It was pretty cute!
Me and Kelly!
Kelly and my Dad.
Here is a picture taken just after the wedding at the hospital with my Mom.
My siblings and me and the hospital.


This is a picture of my family at the reception.
Kelly and her nieces and nephews.
Kelly and the girls again!
My family at the reception.
Hanging out!
The kids all love Uncle Courtney!
My sister Liz picked out these awesome skirts! I love wearing it!

Alton and Benson had so much fun together!

6 comments:

The Graves.... said...

Kelly looks so pretty! I love her hair and the colors she picked, so cute! Your skirt is adorable, where did you guys find it?

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there! I'm glad everything turned out well even though your Mama was in the hospital- I sure do miss you guys!

Valerie said...

I can't believe I never realized that you and Liz had matching skirts. I love the pictures. Is there a picture of my family at the reception? (Like your family picture on the couch.)

Moores said...

We got the skirt at JCPenny! I love it! There is a picture like that of your family Val. If you look on facebook on Kim's page you can download it! That is actually how I finally was able to have a copy of the pictures!

Brittney said...

Kelly looked so beautiful! I love her colors! And I had no idea that your mom was in the hospital for the wedding! It made me tear up to see the pictures, but I am glad she is ok now, I saw your parents last Sunday at church! So glad you posted pictures, you all look amazing! And Charity you look hot!

Julie said...

Kelly you are so beautiful!
-- Awesome pics, they were so fun to see! Sure hope your mom is doing better! Hope to see you guys sometime this year!