Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Valentines Day My Kiddos!

On Valentines Day the kids had a treasure hunt:

Benson found a clue!

Julia found one in her room!
Cecilia was making a lot of funny faces in the middle of the hunt....They found the treasure!
The treasure!!!!



The kids recieved a Valentine's package from Grandma Robyn! They were so excited!


Here are a few pictures taken at Benson's class party:

The kids in Benson's class were playing a dancing game, it was pretty fun!

It is funny seeing a non posed picture of myself! Normally I take all of the pictures when I am around. Mrs. Averett borrowed my camera and took a few pictures of the kids at the party.

3 comments:

McKette said...

We also had a treasure hunt. fun presents:)

Erica said...

What a fun idea to do a treasure hunt for Valentine's Day! You did a really GREAT job at the kindergarten party! Way to go! Glad I could be a part of it!

Unknown said...

Wow it looks like you guys have had a lot of fun lately!! So fun to get to see the pictures! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks :)