Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Hunger....?

At the beginning of this week I read two great books! They are the first two books in a series. The first one was Hunger Games, and the second was Catching Fire. I would highly recommend them to anyone who likes sci-fi. Now that I am mostly caught up on all of the books and movies that I have been wanting to read I watch, I guess I better go put some laundry away...... (Warning: If you read these two books you will be very sad that the third book is not out! It does not come out until next Fall, and so be emotionally prepared for that!)






On Friday I went to New Moon, and I thought it was a pretty good movie. The sound system here in Price was not super great though, and so I would enjoy watching it sometime when I will not have to miss words and things because the sound was so crappy!

3 comments:

Amber Chappell said...

I'm glad to see you read my books. Did you pass them on to someone else yet? I haven't seen New Moon...Maybe I'll wait til I can go to Provo to watch it. I'm pretty sure I'll have a hard time convincing my husband to go with me especially with the crappy sound systems here.

Moores said...

I loved them so much! Thanks for sharing them!

McKette said...

They are great books, the third better come out soon.