Sunday, November 15, 2009

I am thankful for:

I know it is cheezy, but lately I really have been thinking about how blessed I am. I am very grateful for many things! Here are a few:

Cecilia's dry underwear...because they are not always that way!
my husband's muscles!
the Internet, I find so many useful ideas on here!
Julia's sweet smile!
Cecilia's little smooches that I get many times a day!
Benson's kindness to everyone in our family!
those rare mornings when I get to sleep in!
a dishwasher that is running....
helping hands.
clean clothes, that are actually put away!
FAMILY!
not having a pet!
Walmart!
clearance prices!
back massages.....
good friends that make me laugh!
my hunny's job.
the smell of my kids clean hair, as opposed to their dirty hair...
my cozy bed, which I really would prefer to be in right now!
a good bear hug....butterfly kiss....and wet peck on the lips!
the freedom of self expression!
love!
vacuuming!
spicy food....the burn is very good!
warm sunshine first thing in the morning.
getting a job crossed off the to do list!
rock-a-byes...
a small hand to hold.

Here were a few things that I am thankful for, but there are so many other things! We are all so blessed!

3 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Ditto! Great list! I'm thankful too!

Valerie said...

Aww, your list makes me think three things: (1) I miss Charity, (2) What a great thing to focus on right now (gratitude), and (3) I miss Charity.

Hurry up, December!

Moores said...

You guys are so sweet! I hope to see you both soon! :)