Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween is over...Yahoo!

This year Halloween was very busy! I was either in charge of, or helped with, four different parties/carnivals! Here are some pictures from some of the festivities (this is a really long post!):

The kids were about to go trick or treating in these pictures:


The kids had a lot of fun at the downtown carnival:






This was taken at Julia's gymnastics party.
We went to the school and watched Benson walk throuh the school. Every year they have a Halloween parade:
The girls with their playgroup. We had a trunk r treat one day, and then on another, there was a carnival:


Here are a few shots of the the library party:

These are some pictures that I took at Benson's school carnival. It was so funny, because in one of the rooms they had some cardboards coffins set up like musical chairs, and Cecilia sat down in front of one that said Snug as a bug in a rug....the funny thing was that she was dressed as a lady bug!


3 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

You are so great to involve your kids in such fun activities. Awesome pictures! How many costumes did Benson wear for Halloween? I think I counted three. :)

Valerie said...

Wow, and to think I complained to you about my halloween week being busy... I take it back. You get full complaining rights for having the most to do! Your kids' costumes all look cute!

Brittney said...

You are a busy mom!! I am so impressed way to go girl! And your kids are so adorable- I think I say this every time but it is so true! I love their costumes!