Sunday, February 22, 2009

Park Picnic


One of my favorite things about having three kids, is that they are all such good friends! They love to spend time together! Last night Julia told Cecilia that, "You are my best friend ever!"

Another cute picture of the kids together!

This is a picture of me!

The kids loved it that Ben was able to a few hours off of work and school to come to the park with us! Ben played ball with the kids, and it was a wonderful afternoon!

Benson had fun playing on the playground and practicing hitting some balls with his Dad that day!

Cecilia had just finished climbing out of the tube.

This is a darling picture of Julia! She had so much fun at the park She kept on asking for just, "two more minutes please!"

7 comments:

McKette said...

Your hair is super cute! I wish we would have taken advantage of the nice weather, but we stayed inside all day.

Valerie said...

What a fun day at the park!

Moores said...

It was fun to get outside! It was still a little chilly though!

Brittney said...

Your kids are so adorable! I love how they are all such good friends! I am way jealous of you being able to go outside though! It looks like so much fun. And you look so good!

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

They look so sweet and like they had so much fun! That is awesome that they are close and like to be together, it isn't that way in every family.

Moores said...

Thanks guys!

Mandi said...

I love that Julia said Cecilia was her "best friend." I was an only child so I missed out on sibling love, so I can't wait till my kids realize they really love each other. Don't you love when Dad can still a few hours in the day to spend with the family! We love those days.