Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I HELPED CAUSE THIS MADNESS


In October I was in charge of the schools Red Ribbon Week. It was a lot of fun. I bought red bracelets for everyone in the school that said, "Up to me to be drug free Castle Heights 2011-2012" I arranged for students to be able to receive discounts or prizes at local businesses if they came in wearing their bands. I also sent home a pledge for both parents and students to sign saying they would be drug free. We had an assembly. Every day the kids had a theme to dress up with. We also had a prize everyday. These pictures were from crazy hair day!!! It was a busy fun week!!!

2 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Wow! You go girl! Sounds like you've been busy, but that is so great that you do that for the kids!

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Oh and their hair is radical! So cool!