Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fall Time Visits









Julia having a ride on Ben's sister's boyfriends back. Tyler is such a nice guy!
We had fun going to the Pumpkin Walk with Emily, Tyler, Liz, Cooper and my parents.



















My kiddos with their cousin Cooper.






















Benson with the Phineas and Ferb display.















Emily with her boyfriend Tyler.
















Julia looking at the Calvin and Hobbs display.
















I guess my little nephew Cooper is a "Wild Thing"















The kids had a blast standing behind these wooden signs.


















































































I thought these pictures were so cute!



































These three were in front of the Tangled display.














On Sunday evening we spent time with Ben's family:













There was a frosting fight!!

No comments: