Wednesday, October 26, 2011

For My Number 1 Blog Fan!

I was talking to my sister Kelly the other day, and she mentioned to me that she checks my blog everyday! I thought that it was so neat that I decided to dedicate a whole post to her. I looked through my pictures and found some that had her in them from the past year and compiled them in this post:
They just finished an intense ride together at Lagoon.
They have a thumbs up because they survived the ride!
I think this is the ride that they had just survived!
Waiting in line as a family for a ride.
At our camping trip my girls and Kelly made a funny face for a picture!
A cute bunch of smiles.
Cecilia and Kelly at the campfire.
Cecilia is so dirty!!!
Kelly and her puppy Attila at our family camp out earlier this year. Kelly and sweet Attila at Lake Powell when we drove down there in February to visit her family.
Cecilia and Kelly on a hike in Page, Arizona.
This is another picture that we had taken when we visited her. Her husband had to work, and so he is not in these pictures.
This was so precious!
I noticed a trend throughout most of my pictures of Kelly. She was almost always being Cecilia's buddy! I am so thankful for all of my family and friends. It was very fun to pick on one in particular! I love you Kelly! Thank you for being my number 1 blog fan!!!

5 comments:

Kelly Beckstead said...

Thanks Charity! This was a very sweet blog. Thank you for keeping all of these memories! You have a sweet family that I love to spend time with.

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Ah, this was a sweet post! I think my sister is my number 1 fan for my blog too. I like Kelly's glasses, they are cute. Aren't aunts so great?

Moores said...

Kelly: We love spending time with you too!
Amanda: Aunts are the best!!

Valerie said...

This is a really cute post! We love Kelly so much and my kids are already asking when she's going to come back to visit us again.

(But, because I dread finding out what kind of pictures you have of me from the past year... probably mostly just camping... I will NOT admit how often I check your blog!)

Unknown said...

Yay! I love this post and I love Kelly Jo!! So much fun :)