Saturday, October 8, 2011

Everyday Occurences?

I titled my post Everyday Occurrences, but really some days are not so everyday!
The other day Ben was looking out the window and noticed the horse drawn carriage. I happened to have my camera nearby and took a picture. It was an awesome carriage!
We had a visitor to our house on Monday......well not so much a visitor as an intruder! It was hiding under our front porch.
My friend noticed it running under the porch and the kids had so much fun watching it. I don't think that I have ever looked under my front porch until that day! How yucky!
This pumpkins was sitting on by the front porch and I guess it decided it wanted a snack!
Early Saturday morning our Ward had their annual church clean up activity. Our family was in charge of cleaning half of the buildings plastic chairs. They kids had a lot of fun helping out!
Later in the day we did house and yard work. While Benson and Ben were at work on the bushes the girls were enjoying some time together on the swing. I walked over and they said, "Hey Mom! Take our picture! We are going to pretend that we are asleep!"
At least once a year we trim our bushes. It is usually in the Fall. It ends up being a huge truck load of branches.
Benson helped Ben load up all of the branches and take them to the dump. Thanks Benson! What a good help he is!
Benson, Julia and our neighbor walked in from outside carrying Cecilia wrapped up in a blanket. I said, "Wow! Is she a burrito or something?" They replied, "No, Mom! She is a little baby! You should take her picture!"

1 comment:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

I love how your kids ask for their picture to be taken, my kids fight it so much. Is that a squirrel? That's cool you got to see it and that's crazy about the pumpkin. I guess that would make a good snack for an animal. Looks like you are keeping busy!