Thursday, May 27, 2010

The End

Here are some pictures of the last few weeks of Benson's kindergarten:Benson's school had a field day, but it was much different than the field days of my youth! It much better, more like a carnival!Cecilia was so in awe of everything going on that she just ended up sitting there in the stroller trying to take it all in.
Julia was lucky enough to be able to do all of the field day activities.
Benson had a great time at the field day.
This is Julia going down a huge slide at the school's field day.
The last day of school families were invited to come watched a picture slide show. Benson was given a portfolio of some of his work from the school year.


Benson with his teacher and aide. I made this craft for his teacher. They sung a song where they walked around the lunchroom. I was lucky enough to catch this cute smile!
Benson received an award for compassion and friendship. Julia was passing out the pencils that went with the awards!


This is a video of Benson's class singing one of their many songs at their Kindergarten program.

The end of Benson's year of Kindergarten has come and gone!! We are now face with the long void of Summer.... Well, I am hoping to have enough activities to help the summer pass smoothly at least. Here's to a great Summer!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

That carnival looks like a blast! I am so jealous! And I know i say this every time but it is true, your kids are adorable!!!! How fun to have a last day of school!

So I have been thinking we should all get together sometime. You, me, Amanda, and Val- that is if she comes in to town. If not I would love to see you and your kiddos sometime.

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

I'm getting sentimental looking at Benson's pictures from the end of school and he's not even my child! I agree with Brittney, your kids are adorable AND we should all get together!

Erica said...

Looks like Ty missed out on a lot of fun things the last few days of school!! I can't believe they finished kindergarten! It made me want to cry!! But I'm very happy to have my kids home for the summer! Hope we have a fun time!