Friday, July 3, 2009

Lagoon is so much better with little kids!

Last week we went to Lagoon with my family and Ben's brother Stephen. It was so fun! At one point it started to pour rain, but instead of going home, we decided to wait it out under a pavillion! It was pure genious, because by the time it had stopped raining, a lot of the people had gone home. So, it was much easier to go on the rides that we wanted to go on! The kids were having so much fun the we ended up staying until 11:30 PM! Ben and I were so exhausted that we could barely drive the hour and a half up to my parent's house! It was so much fun! Here are some of the pictures that I took that day:









5 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved those boats when I was little :) How fun! Your kids look so adorable!!

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Those pictures are so fun! Your kids have the most beautiful smiles! I'm glad you guys had fun!

McKette said...

looks fun!

Moores said...

Thanks! The kids had a lot of fun!

Valerie said...

WE ARE COMING TO LAGOON DAY NEXT YEAR NO MATTER WHAT! (Sorry for yelling, but your pictures make me a little jealous! But they mostly make me very excited to see you in just 17 days!)