Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Grandma, Grandpa, Liz and Court Coming to Celebrate Julia's Birthday!

On Saturday, we went up Huntington canyon, and then to Joe's Valley. For some reason I forgot to take my camera out of the car! So, I did not take any pictures of that! When we came home, we had Julia's birthday party. It was so fun having them come down and visit. Here are a few pictures of Julia:










I took these pictures right before we ate dinner the first night at the Greek Festival in our town! The food was great!



2 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Greek Festival and International days, fun! Julia looks adorable with her pink hat, ribbon, and cake! She is getting so big! I bet it was fun having your family come to help celebrate!

Valerie said...

I'm a little behind on checking your blog, I guess! Can I say again how adorable your kids are? You are great at keeping your blog updated and looking cute for each season.