Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Updated Baptism Post!

On January 21st of 2012 Benson Vinton Moore was baptized!! 

I was finally able to get some pictures from the baptism from my Mom's camera!

I love this guy!!

His Grandma Moore gave a talk about the Holy Ghost, and his Aunt Kim gave a talk about Baptism. 

After the baptism I had little buffet of some of Benson's favorite foods!

It happened to be one of the snowiest days of the whole winter that day, but we were able to have family and friends that were able to brave the snow and still come!


We had a fun little kid table!



My and two of my little sisters!  By the way in Japan everybody loves to do the peace sign in pictures!  So we all did the peace sign in honor of Kim returning from her mission to Japan!

We are so proud of Benson!

1 comment:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

He is such a handsome boy! And what a great idea to serve his favorite foods. I'm glad you have older kids so I can watch what you do and the copy you. You're a great mom!