Monday, April 23, 2012

Thanksgiving?


This year for Thanksgiving we spent our Thanksgiving break helping my parents do some renovations on their house. We helped paint their living room, stairways, kitchen, washroom and one of the bathrooms. We helps rip out some carpet. Then they had new carpet installed. They wanted to have all of the work done before my sister Kim came home from her mission. It was going to be a big surprise! We decided we did not have time to make a big dinner, and so we ate dinner at Chuck-a-Rama. We had a great time helping my parents with the major project!







1 comment:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

That first picture is awesome, but it scares me! That is so nice of you guys to help your parents. I don't think I have seen their place since they made the changes...I'll have to stop by sometime.