Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I feel like I am in the Movie Groundhogs Day!!!!!

It has snowed here the last three mornings!! Have you seen the movie called Groundhogs Day? If not, it is about a guy who makes some kind of wish or something, and it makes it so that every day is Groudhogs Day. Or, at least until he does his good deeds..... At this point I am trying to decide what good deeds I need to do to not wake up to the exact same morning....snow!!! I fed the Sister Missionaries tonight! Does that count?!! (I bought my kids their own snow shovels so that they can help me with all of the snow. They love helping, and I love the help!)







4 comments:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

The look like they are having fun helping! It's been snowing here too... Guess it will be a while before Spring is here. Why do I always start looking forward to Spring in January. I should know by now that it is still many months away!

Julie said...

It was so fun to see all the pics of your cute little family! Your kids are so adorable I couldn't help but smile at every picture! I hope you are all having a good year so far. I hope have a chance this year to see you all, we miss ya!

Moores said...

P.S. We still had more snow!!

Brena and Brendan said...

Your kids r seriously SOOO stinkin cute! You guys have the cutest family ever! N really, i love snow but I am begining to think it is never going to stop:( Hey! at least ur smart n got them shovels to help shovel all of the snow!!!